Care and Warranty
Allan Copley Designs warranties all products for one year against workmanship defects or failure. If your product fails under normal conditions within 12 months from the shipping date, you must notify us in writing, describe these defects or failure, and submitting photographs showing product condition. Allan Copley Designs will then review your claim, and based upon our discretion and decision, we will either repair and refinish the product, or replace it without any charge (parts and labor included). Items that fail due to negligence, ordinary wear, improper cleaning, public use, abuse or acts of nature will not be covered.
METAL PRODUCTS CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
1. Clean metal surface with a moist rag.
2. Dry it with a soft clean cloth.
3. Do not apply any kind of commercial cleaners, solvents, thinners, or chemicals.
4. Touch up paint where needed. (Touch up kit was provided with item and must be kept at the hotel engineering department)
5. Do not use water directly applied to products. If you have any questions please call our Customer Service Department.
WOOD PRODUCTS CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
1. Wipe with dry clean cloth.
2. Apply any available commercial non abrasive oiled based wood cleaner (e.g. Johnson's Lemon Oil, or similar). Avoid aggressive or other chemically treated cleaners. [Pledge wipes are not recommended].
STONE PRODUCTS CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
1. Clean stone surface with a wet rag.
2. If needed, scrub surface with water soluble mild powder detergent (i.e. AJAX). Do not use chemicals, stain removers, abrasives, alcohol based, thinners, etc. These products will remove or dilute the sealer protection coat and make the stone easily stainable and hard to clean.
3. Dry surface with a clean/dry rag.
4. Apply sealer (i.e. several good / commercial use products are available, like: Miracle Sealers) on every time it is needed. Original coat should last 6 months to a year depending on how often the stone is wiped, depending on its usage and exposure, and how porous the stone is.
FROSTED GLASS PRODUCTS CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Frosted Glass is created by either a mechanical etching process (i.e. Sand-blasting), or chemical etching process (i.e. acid-etching). The process is applied only on one surface side of the top.
a. The process of frosting consists and includes the following steps:
1. Cutting glass to specified shape, form, size.
2. Frosting 1 surface side.
3. Washing glass top with high water pressure to remove all trapped sand.
4. Submerging entire top into a detergent solution to remove fingerprints, grease, etc.
5. Submerging entire top into a sealer solution so that sealer penetrates and forms a protective film.
b. Care and cleaning for frosted surface side:
1. Frosted side is to be installed facing down, facing the floor (i.e. clear side is up).
2. Frosted side is easily cleaned with water, using a clean cloth (avoid using disposable type cloths, paper cloths, etc., since these will release material upon rubbing them on the sand-paper-like surface of the frosted glass).
3. Additional pressure may be applied to remove stubborn stains; there is no danger of removing the penetrated sealer (protective film).
4. A mild soap solution may be used if required.
5. Avoid using detergents and/or glass cleaners on frosted surfaces; these will eventually remove/stain the sealer protective film. The frosted glass is sealed with a topcoat that automatically seals out moisture and prevent spills from penetrating the glass. The tops should not be scrubbed with an abrasive cleanser as it may break down the topcoat.
6. For more uncommon spills such as jelly, syrup, catsup or mustard, use warm water and soap, Fantastic 409, or any NON-abrasive, NON-ammonia-based cleaner.
7. A soft-bristled brush may be used to remove build up or soil.
c. Care and cleaning for clear side:
1. Stains will most likely be present on the clear side, since this side is facing up.
2. Clear glass can be cleaned with any kind of glass cleaner or detergent, following conventional glass cleaning and maintenance procedures.